A (post-)pandemic world requires adaptations in hygienic measures, official rules and (our own) ethics to go by. Please read this information carefully, so you know how we will organize and what you’ll have to agree on in order to participate in Upside Down.
At the moment, as assessed late March 2022, Upside Down will be organized as an open event without CST, green pass or any other forms of vaccination or testing certificates. Yet we trust on your own responsibility to respect the principles of an endemic or (post-)pandemic world. Chances exist that we will adapt to the entrance conditions.
At any moment we will comply with local governmental rules and measures to organize an event.
Chances exist that, depending on covid-numbers or the pandemic situation:
- we organize covid testing on site. Once upon entry or with the possibility to repeat that process during the festival. In case a supplement up to maximum €25 could be asked for.
- you need to present upon arrival one of following documents:
- Vaccination certificate or passport (vaccine type and manufacturer, number of doses, date of vaccination): proof of vaccination against COVID-19. Only valid 14 days after fully finished vaccination schedule.
- A negative test result, PCR or rapid antigen, with the name of the test, date and time of test, test center and result (self-tests are not valid) executed max 72hrs (antigen) or 48hrs (PCR) before arrival at the festival site.
- Certificate stating recovery from COVID-19 (between 11 and max 180 days).
- a combination of the actions described above.
A final update will be available at the latest two week before the event starts.
Covid cancellation policy
We understand that legal situations and covid-measures might change at any given moment.
- If a participant is not allowed to travel due to government restrictions, we will offer a (partly) refund or pass transfer according to our refund policy.
- In case we have to cancel the event ourselves due to force majeure we will organise a 75% refund (minus administrative and back up costs with a max of €45) or allow pass transfer after we have processed the request.
- We will not be able to refund any other costs such as housing, transport and other expenses related to your planned visit to Upside Down Festival.